____________________________________
I fucking hate this place.
Why can't I just be dead.
Whats the use of being here when no one will even realise you are actually dead?
Whats the use of being here when people just take you as a tool.
Or even better,
People stereotype & misunderstand words.
These arrogant & insecure people.
Those who just want to put others down, esp those who just want to feel better.
Those who want fame and money.
Those who wants to be prettier than the other.
Those who thinks they own the world.
Those selfish and prideful people.
Those "actors' of their own 'show' on the surface.
Those who wishes to be forgiven and go back to their ways.
Those that stabs from the back.
Those inconsiderate people of all kinds.
The list goes on.
Whats happening to this world.
Its not about being a sinful place.
Its getting more and more fuck up.
I don't know why am I still here.
People who wants to leave the world seems to be staying on in this world.
Those who don't want to leave the world are just taken away.
& the rest of them,
I doubt they even give a damn abt whats happening except their current life.
The fame, money, bla blah.
I am so sick of this world.
Of their 'control', selfishness and inconsideration.
Making people a sicker nation without a heart.
A nation without meaning.
Only perhaps a meaning of surviving , wealth and fame.
I am just so sick of these nation who thinks they know everything.
who takes things for granted.
AH.
I hate this fucking world.
Yup.
Thats it.